Sunday, November 21, 2010

I love



The Emerald Faerie stamps they are so much fun to play with especially with the new stamp I won on ebay the toadstools I wish I knew who made it so I could share with you.. it was just a red unmounted stamp with no names attached....... These are the Larakins I separated the cheeky little buggers to make this card did you know they are only available at Debscreations and they come in Rubbah and now in Digi form the link is on my sidebar if you wanna go check them out.. 
The Emerald Faeries - the Larakins

Here is a close up of Ebony the card I put up yesterday it's a 5'x5' easel card and I used a MS border punch.

Emerald Faerie - Ebony

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hahahahaha they are the cutest images and yep, they look like they are having fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin