Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cards I haven't put up yet .. but made a while ago...

Some Magnolia Angel cards I made last year I was just going through my photo's and thought I might give you a look as I had fun making them with some new die cuts I got at the time and my favourite Magnolia stamps..
 



A book mark and Bildmalarna stamp

 
A sympathy card I made when a old school friends mother died but she was also my neighbour across the road whom we do miss going past on her errands everyday we often look over at her empty house she was a very community minded and generous lady and always doing something for someone else and lending a hand where needed ..
 

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...and I hope you are well too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin