Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sharing the Love x 14 - Valentines day cards...

I've been busy making some special cards after being asked if I could make some love heart shaped cards.. I killed my Cuttlebug whilst doing so .. it when bang!! it still rolls but has no pressure and the side of it pops off.. Not to worry I borrowed mum's Big Shot to get the job done and will buy some new machine of my own again .. I have my eye on the Big Shot's big sister so I can fit in the bigger die cuts and larger paper, but will buy my sister's pretty pink Cuttlebug as a portable machine for a Tuesday night when I go out a crafting..












 

 

 
I used the Cheery Lyn die cuts to do these also a punch from stamping up for the hearts that have stamped messages on them, Magnolia stamps and copics, little wooden people (unsure of the brand)  and Washi Tape..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin