Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mo Manning fairy baby

How sweet is this sleeping baby fairy she is from Mo's Digital Pencil (link on side of blog) I love Mo's drawings they are ever so sweet from her kids throwing tantrums to her sweet Angels and Fairies she is a very talented lady.. Here is what I have done with my latest purchase it has taken me a while as I've been very busy I coloured it up a while ago but just finished it off this morning.. I was going to frame it but it was a bit thick as I stuck the picture onto a Matt board by the time I put the papers behind it doesn't go in the frame so I will either have to leave the glass out of the frame or use a plate stand to display it.
I have used Copics to colour, die cuts, and stampin up flower and punch set on corners..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin